This training option is designed to help you strengthen the relationship between you and your dog. We will address the reactivity from both the cause and effect. You will have a greater understanding of your dog’s body language. We will work on your ability to keep your dog in a calm state of mind. You will be able to effectively communicate with your dog and be able to reinforce behaviors you like and stop behaviors you don’t like. You will gain a lot of experience communicating with your dog around other people and other dogs.
Features: 6 private sessions and 9 group sessions (Held Thursdays 7pm-8pm or Saturdays 10:30am-11:30am) at Boston Red Dog, 5 Safety Commands
Extras Included: training collar and leash, unlimited email/phone support, weekly homework logs, lesson plans with detailed notes on each exercise and command, access to our private online group with videos of each exercise and command as well as tips, blogs and more.
$1,472 or $1,550
$122.66 – $129.17 each class
- $1,472- At the Consultation (You save 5%)
- $140 – Deposit at the time that we set the training schedule
- $1,350 – Due at First session
- $1,550 – After consultation, or with payment plan
- $155 – Deposit at the time that we set the training schedule
- $1,395 – Due at First session
Payment Plan Available