Basic Obedience for Anxious dogs
Benefits: This training option is designed to teach the anxious dog the basic safety commands on-leash. First we will use play to establish a relationship with your dog. We will look at ways to lower your dog’s stress and anxiety as well as increase your dog’s confidence. This program will give you and your dog common ground so that your communication and trust will improve overtime. It will be easier to walk your dog; you will have a better and more complete understanding of her body language, and her signs of stress.
Features: 9 private sessions at Boston Red Dog, 5 Safety Commands
Extras Included: training collar and leather leash, unlimited email/phone support, weekly homework logs, lesson plans with detailed notes on each exercise and command, access to our private online group with videos of each exercise and command as well as tips, blogs and more.
$137.22 – $144.44 each class
- $1,235 – At the Consultation (You save 5%)
- $125 – Deposit at the time that we set the training schedule
- $1,110 – Due at First Session
- $1300 – After the consultation or with payment plan
- $130 – Deposit at the time that we set the training schedule
- $1,170 – Due at First Session
Payment plan available